You Make My Wishes Come True Necklace, Silver
- or 4 interest-free payments
For kids a falling star is something truly magicaland it is. Did you know that a shooting star is really a small piece of rock or dust that hits Earth’s atmosphere from space. It moves so fast that it heats up and glows as it moves through the atmosphere. The You make my wishes come true necklace is a reminder of our worlds’ wonders big or small. Size: The necklace is 40-45 cm long. Material Certified 925 Sterling silver or RJC-certified (sustainable) 18 k gold plating over sterling silver Packaging The necklace comes in a giftbox with the necklace in a glass tube. Please note; Because of the size and the items and packaging containing small parts all items are meant for children of 3 years and older. The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the product.
About Lennebelle Jewelry: Lennebelle Jewelry makes unforgettable gifts for every mother and child. Their pieces are not simply decorative, but tokens of love. Lennebelle celebrates the unconditional love and everlasting bond between a mother and her children.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Lennebelle Jewelry is made to be an extension of a person who wears it. Every piece is made with utmost care and love and we sincerely hope that it will be worn every single day. Here are some tips to keep your beautiful jewelry in its best condition and to let you enjoy it to the fullest; We advise to leave your jewelry at home when gardening, doing active sports, and carrying/moving heavy items. Avoid its contact with products such as perfume, alcohol and/or other chemical containing products and chlorinated water such as swimming pools. Give your jewelry its beauty sleep and take it off when you’re going to bed. Lennebelle Jewelry require little care and a lot of enjoyment. Nevertheless once in a while you can give your jewelry piece some extra care. Sterling Silver: Over the time silver can become darker due to oxidation. Silver jewelry oxidizes naturally with air, light and humidity. The best way to prevent it from happening is to wear your silver jewelry piece regularly. If your silver jewelry piece does change its color you can gently clean and polish it with a soft cloth. Alternatively, you can use a soft toothbrush (preferably a baby toothbrush) to clean. However, keep in mind that silver is a soft material and is easily scratched. We also recommend using a silver bath (available in stores, read the instructions well, not suitable for gold plated or gemstones) 18K Gold Vermeil: With time a gold layer in all gold plated items gets worn out. It’s a natural process. This process is influenced by how the jewelry is taken care of and personal skin chemistry/acidity. The latter depends on diet, alcohol consumption, medication use, hormones and perspiration.
- Sterling silver
- Country of Origin: Netherlands
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number LENN08948194