- The physiological nipple allows a natural development of the palate and jaw, and its flexibility relieves baby’s gums.
- Smart, ventilation holes allow air circulation for the greatest comfort of baby.
- The ergonomic shape of the “butterfly” flange is perfectly adapted to the shape of the nose and chin.
- 2 sizes: 0 to 6 months OR 6 to 18 months
About Sophie la Girafe: As the most beloved teething toy for over 55 years, Sophie the Giraffe has stimulated play and activity to develop baby's five senses. With a classic design--perfectly pint-sized for baby's hand, flexible, soft to the touch and lightweight---she is the optimal friend for little ones' teething and soothing. Crafted from 100% natural rubber derived from the latex of the Hevea tree, Sophie la Girafe is still traditionally produced to this day, a process that involves more than 14 manual operations. Now available on Maisonette, shop the classic teether toy in addition to the rest of the collection.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- 100% natural rubber
- Country of Origin: Italy