- This elegant robe is the perfect addition to our collection. The soft, brushed flannel robe is accented with white piping and can be monogrammed to create a truly memorable gift. It is made from the finest cotton and blended with just enough inherently flame retardant fiber to allow it to pass strict U.S. sleepwear regulations without the use of harmful chemicals. The fabric was yarn-dyed to prevent fade and brushed for added softness. In this luxurious sleepwear, your little one will be tucked in love and off to dreamland. Bonne nuit, ma petite plume.
Monogram will be on pocket unless customer requests a chest monogram.
About Petite Plume: Sophisticated comfortable sleepwear for children, Petite Plume pajamas and nightgowns are crafted from the most exquisite cotton and the finest attention to detail, from the engraved buttons to the tuckpointing and the yarn-dyed fabric, which then gets brushed for softness. A celeb favorite, Petite Plume has been worn by everyone from GP (Gwenyth Paltrow) to PG (Prince George), making it the perfect monogrammable gift for any child you love. The New York Times even called them an "elevated take on a classic button-down pajama set," we're equally impressed by Petite Plume's origin story: Founder Emily Hikade launched the brand while undercover as a CIA case officer. Their adult sleepwear is made from 100% cotton, while Petite Plume's pajamas, nightgowns, and robes for kids are made with the finest quality cotton and blended with just enough inherently flame-retardant fiber to allow our sleepwear to pass strict CPSC regulations without the use of harmful chemicals. The fabric is preshrunk and yarn-dyed to prevent fading, then brushed for added softness.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- 65% cotton/35% modacrylic
- Country of Origin: China
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number PETI00060008