Let your imagination soar to outer space and turn your bath into a galaxy of magical colors! Tattoo inside.
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sesame Seed Oil, Fragrance Oil, Tangerine Essential Oil, and Coloreze.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy!
- Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Recyclable Packaging