Women's Salinas Hand Embroidered Cardigan, Dove
- or 4 interest-free payments
The hand embroidered detail on this cozy Springtie sweater adds a delicate touch to this comfortable cardigan. This sweater is designed to layer over MIRTH dresses and has cropped sleeves. This sweater is handloomed ethically in Peru in small family workshops. It is made of an Alpaca blend, known to not be itchy and to retain a soft handfeel over time.
About Mirth: Started by sisters in 2016, Mirth is a line of ethical and comfortable women’s clothing made with special block printed and handloomed textiles. From the beach to dinner and everywhere in between, they want to inspire a purposeful life.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Hand wash in cool water using minimal gentle soap, do not bleach, do not wring, dry flat, or dry clean with any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- 55% Baby Alpaca; 21% Merino Wool; 24% Polyamide
- Country of Origin: Peru
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number MIRT26374179