- Where can I find advice about size and fit?
On each product page, you will find a Size Guide that lists conversions for international sizes.
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order?
- Due to our marketplace model, we cannot guarantee any cancellations or changes once your order has been completed, but we are sometimes able to make changes to orders that have not yet been shipped. Orders that have already shipped cannot be changed or canceled. If your order has already been dispatched, our support team will be happy to set up a return for you. Please note that we will not be able to accept a return for any items marked as Final Sale. If you want to cancel or make changes to your order, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- How much will I be charged for shipping?
Maisonette is pleased to provide simple and affordable flat rate shipping options to all U.S. states. Domestic ground shipping is free for orders over $75 and the item(s) being ordered all must be able to ship via traditional ground shipping for this promotion to apply. Orders over $75 that do not ship via domestic ground shipping (expedited orders, large parcel items, medium parcel items, freight delivery, and items that ship from outside of the United States) may include a small fee.
- When will I receive my item and how can I track delivery?
You can track the status of your orders in your Maisonette account. You will also be sent an order confirmation email with your tracking number once your order is ready to be shipped.
- I'm unable to locate my package.
- If your tracking number states that your package was delivered but you are not able to locate the package on your property, we are happy to help! Before reaching out to us though, please review the list below for helpful tips:
-Check the tracking number to confirm that the package was delivered to your address and not a nearby Access Point. -Confirm that there are no activity log updates on the tracking number that stat the item was returned to the sender. -If you live in a house, check around your property thoroughly. Couriers will occasionally leave items in a discreet area to minimize the risk of package theft. It is often also helpful to check with neighbors. -If you live in a building with a concierge/mail room, confirm with them that they do not have it.
If you are still unable to locate the package after completing the above checks, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org noting that after completing these checks, you are still unable to locate the package. Please be sure to include your order number and the tracking number of the shipment that is missing. Our Customer Care Specialists will help you get your order!
Please reach out to us within 30 days of the item being marked delivered. While we are happy to assist with all loss claims, regardless of when they were filed, we cannot guarantee refunds or replacements for claims filed more than 30 days after the package was marked delivered.
- Are duties included in shipping fees?
If you are buying a product from a country outside of the US, duties are included in the price of the item. If the total of your shipment is over $800, you may be subject to relevant import duties charged by your carrier.