Washable Liner, Black
Out of Stock
- or 4 interest-free payments
Aisle Liners have got you covered for light, daily leaks. Providing edge-to-edge leak protection combined with a specially-engineered cotton top layer that wicks fluid away from your skin. A smart, sustainable alternative to disposable liners. Aisle Liners are 7" long and 2" wide when snapped. Each Aisle pad replaces over 150 disposable products. Machine wash and dry safe.
About Aisle: Redefining the period aisle for the 21st century, Aisle believes that people with periods deserve safe, effective & sustainable options designed for their comfort. Ethically-made period underwear, cloth pads and menstrual cups that work well, feel great, and do good for the planet. Welcome to the new period aisle.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Rinse in cool water after use, Machine wash & dry. No bleach or fabric softener. Complete instructions for use and care included.
- 93% cotton 7% spandex top, 100% polyester core, Polyurethane-laminated 95% cotton 5% spandex jersey backing
- Country of Origin: Canada