Bottles are made from HDPE, composed of 60% recycled materials and is PVC, BPA, and phthalate free. It is safe to use, easily recycled, helps keep non-biodegradable waste out of landfills, and reduces plastic production by up to 50 percent.
About Mini Bloom: Mini Bloom is a line of clean skincare products committed to offering high-quality, hypoallergenic, nourishing, and essential goods for babies, little ones, and mamas. Inspired by the science of plant-based botanicals—every pure, gentle, and sustainable product Mini Bloom brings to life is earth-friendly, dermatologist-tested, and mother-approved all while remaining free of artificial and synthetic chemicals.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Zinc oxide: Zinc oxide is commonly used to prevent or to treat diaper rash by forming a protective barrier between the skin and the diaper
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil: Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help to tame chafing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, and keep the skin calm and comfortable
- Full List of Ingredients
- Zinc Oxide (20%) Inactive Ingredients: Hallanthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europe (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid. (*Signifies Certified Organic Ingredient)
- How to Use
- Apply daily as a base for your baby’s bum to provide a protective barrier to avoid diaper rash from starting. Mini Bloom's tip - Gently massage legs and arms to increase mobility and instantly relax your little one. Play soothing music while in the tub too.
- Good to Know