The Simple Folk
The Swim Top, Desert
- or 4 interest-free payments
Transformed mindfully from waste to wear, our soft and stretchy unisex swim top is SPF 50+, chlorine resistant, and protects delicate skin with long sleeves and a stylish kimono neckline (which also makes for easy on and off). Perfect for mixing and matching, our swim top can be effortlessly paired with either our Bikini Bottom or Swim Trunk to create your favorite look. This piece is all-the-more remarkable in that it’s consciously crafted from fishing nets and yarn that have been rescued and recycled from our oceans’ waters. They’ve been regenerated in a way that produces a pure and virgin textile and reduces the global warming impact of nylon by up to 80% -- giving us all peace of mind knowing our oceans and your children are both being lovingly protected.
About The Simple Folk: Timeless, sustainable, ethical and luxuriously soft, each garment is designed to support adventure and play and is handmade with love in small batches.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Tumble dry low and iron on low if desired.
- Econyl® Regenerated Nylon (78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane)
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number THE 19680537