Perfect for Forest School and cozy evening bonfires, The Rain Hat is lovingly made using 100% organic cotton, finished with a natural, water-resistant wax. This breathable, non-toxic fabric will keep your children comfortable and protected from the elements without any use of plastic.Made in Portugal with fabric originally crafted for sailors on the Scottish seas, this organic waxed cotton is lightweight and adjusts to ambient temperature, becoming softer and more breathable when it’s warm and more protective in wind, rain, and cooler weather. When the clouds roll in, The Rain Hat is a go-to essential for adventuring. It features full coverage with fabric ties and soft toggles to keep it perfectly in place. Complete the look with The Rain Jacket and The Element Overall. Water resistant: Repels water naturally, achieving AATCC 90 (ISO 4 out of 5) grade spray test rating.
About The Simple Folk: Timeless, sustainable, ethical and luxuriously soft, each garment is designed to support adventure and play and is handmade with love in small batches.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Spot clean with cold water. Lay flat to dry and iron at 110°C maximum. Do not machine wash, steam, bleach, tumble dry, or dry clean as this could compromise the wax finish. Polish annually with a reproofing spray or natural wax
- 100% Organic Waxed Cotton
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number THE 06755709