Just what you need for the summer! Erbaviva Baby Sun Care bundle comes with your three essentials & packed with good for you ingredients. Included in the bundle is two Baby Sunscreen's & Buzz Spray.
About Erbaviva: Co-founder and CEO Robin Brown has been personally involved in the ideas and formulation of every Erbaviva product since the debut of the baby collection in 1996. Everything is made sustainably in our solar powered facility is Los Angeles and 75% of our products are Certified USDA Organic. Erbaviva sources the highest quality organic ingredients from all over the world, with the utmost levels of therapeutic efficacy in mind. We work closely with farmers and distillers we trust, who practice certified organic farming methods that are in harmony with nature, protect soil, conserve water and safeguard wildlife.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Organic Aloe Juice: Found in Baby Sunscreen. Moisturizes and hydrates the skin. Reduces the appearance of redness and damaged skin. Aloe helps carry the nutrients from the essential oils into the skin.
- Organic Chamomile Essential Oil: Found in Baby Sunscreen and Baby Sun Stick. Soothing to both the body and mind, this is known to reduce inflammation and skin irritations. Aromatic effects support restfulness and tranquility.
- Organic Citronella Essential Oil: Found in Children's Buzz Spray. Noted for its efficiency in repelling mosquitoes, it was a warm, zesty aroma and is safe for the whole family.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Baby Sunscreen 2.5 oz: active ingredient- 20% zinc oxide *aloe barbadensis leaf juice, *anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, caprylic/capric triglycerides, *helinathus annuus (sunflower) see oil, hydrogenated methyl abietate, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, magnesium sulfate, *olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, polyaminopropyl biguanide, polyglycerol-10 laurate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sorbitan stearate, tocopherol, water,
- Children's buzz spray 4 fl oz: water, *bdalcohol, *glycerin, *aloe barbadensis (aloe) powder, *nepeta cataria (catnip) oil, *cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, *bdcymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, *pinus sylvestris (pine) oil, *cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, *cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil, *eucalyptus citriodora (lemon eucalyptus) oil, *bdpelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *juniperus commonis (juniper berry) oil, *bdrosmarinus officinales (rosemary) oil, *bdocimum basilicum (basil) oil, *thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, *mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, *commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, *cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) bark oil, **citral, **citronellol, **geraniol, **linalool
- *Indicates organic ingredient
- How to Use
- Baby Sunscreen: apply liberally to the skin prior to sun exposure. re-apply after swimming, excessive perspiration, towel drying, or every few hours.
- Children's buzz spray: apply to exposed skin, hair and clothing before going outdoors. reapply frequently. shake well before use. Recommended for children 6 months and up. Caution: flamable, do not spray into the face or eyes.
- Good to Know