- The Parlor Palm brings instant style and summer feels all year-round. It’s easy to care for and does well in low light. This popular indoor houseplant makes for a perfect gift or starter plant, and sits well as an accent on any desk or shelf. Paired with a handcrafted, 100% water-sealed ceramic cylinder and wood plinth, each plant is cleaned, trimmed, treated and staged for optimal airflow and drainage within its ceramic pot. Care instructions included.
Also known as the Neanthebella Palm, the Parlor Palm features long beautiful fronds that arch over once matured. This plant is a slow grower and stays about the same height and shape with consistent care.
- Difficulty: easy. Our Parlor Palm requires low-maintenance.
- Pets: Safe plant for pets.
About Léon & George: Léon & George is the premier brand for indoor plants, timeless ceramic designs and luxurious plant care essentials. A small team with French-Californian roots, they make it easy to own and care for beautiful living greenery with their streamlined service, custom-engineered packaging and commitment to exemplary quality.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- The Parlor Palm prefers medium light, can tolerate low light. Water once every 7-10 days, allowing top of soil to dry out between waterings.
- Ceramic, teakwood, organic potting soil, 100% natural fertilizers and pesticides
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number LÉON26511647