Ruth Bader Ginsburg was the second woman to serve as a justice on the United States Supreme Court. She spent her career advocating for women's rights and fighting tirelessly to end gender discrimination. She is one of the most celebrated leaders in American history and considered a feminist icon. Once when asked to give her advice to young women, she answered, "Fight for the things that you care about. But do it in a way that will lead others to join you." RBG was also quite the fashionista, as she was known for adorning her black judicial robes with dazzling neckwear.
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Natural Olive Oil: Helps reduce fine lines with vitamins and protects from harmful UV ray damage.
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Olive Oil, Fragrance Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, and Coloreze.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy! Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know