- This darling romper with sweet ruffle hems and sleeves, and delicate pearl buttons, is reminiscent of the Victorian era. The sleepwear is made from the finest quality yarn-dyed cotton and blended with just enough inherently flame retardant fiber to allow it to pass strict CPSC flame retardant laws without using harmful chemicals. The fabric is brushed for added softness, making the sleepwear feel absolutely luxurious, getting cozier after each wash.
Please enter the text exactly as you want it to appear on the garment. Personalization cannot be changed once the order is placed and they are Final Sale. Please allow 21 days for monogrammed orders to process.
About Petite Plume: Sophisticated comfortable sleepwear for children, Petite Plume pajamas and nightgowns are crafted from the most exquisite cotton and the finest attention to detail, from the engraved buttons to the tuckpointing and the yarn-dyed fabric, which then gets brushed for softness. A celeb favorite, Petite Plume has been worn by everyone from GP (Gwenyth Paltrow) to PG (Prince George), making it the perfect monogrammable gift for any child you love. The New York Times even called them an "elevated take on a classic button-down pajama set," we're equally impressed by Petite Plume's origin story: Founder Emily Hikade launched the brand while undercover as a CIA case officer. Their adult sleepwear is made from 100% cotton, while Petite Plume's pajamas, nightgowns, and robes for kids are made with the finest quality cotton and blended with just enough inherently flame-retardant fiber to allow our sleepwear to pass strict CPSC regulations without the use of harmful chemicals. The fabric is preshrunk and yarn-dyed to prevent fading, then brushed for added softness.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine Wash Cold / Lay Flat to Dry
- 50% Modacrylic / 50% Cotton
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number PETI06840000