Rosa Parks was nationally recognized as the "mother of the modern day civil rights movement" in America. Her refusal to surrender her seat to a white male passenger on a Montgomery, Alabama bus triggered waves of protests on December 5, 1955 that echoed throughout the United States. Her quiet, courageous act changed America, its view of black people and redirected the course in history.
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Natural Olive Oil: Helps reduce fine lines with vitamins and protects from harmful UV ray damage.
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Olive Oil, Fragrance Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, and Coloreze.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy! Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know