Reva Changing Basket, Rose
- or 4 interest-free payments
A changing tray unlike any other, this Reva changing basket embraces the idea that pieces for the nursery need not always look so. Handmade from soft seagrass and rose-hued plastic weave, the Reva is suitable for so many different uses, this piece will have life even after your nappy days are over. Repurpose the Reva as a toy basket, display tray or perhaps a doll bed for your mini's dolls. Don't forget, no Changing Basket is complete without a touch of cushioning! Add one of Olli Ella's best-selling Cotton Inserts or water-resistant Luxe Organic Cotton Liners. (Pictured with the Organic Cotton Liner, Dune)
About Olli Ella: Born in London in 2009, Olli Ella was founded by sisters Chloe and Olivia and draws inspiration from their three children, as well as their own childhoods in Sydney, Australia. Founded on the belief that just because something is made for a nursery, it needn’t look out of place in grown-up spaces, every piece is made for your kiddos, but looks equally at home elsewhere. Olli Ella's collection of rugs, baskets, and 100% cotton organic baby bedding is made ethically, sustainably, and lovingly, with a sense of innocence and playfulness running throughout.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Store in a dry place. Wipe clean with damp cloth, do not wash. Dry in the sun.
- Handwoven from Natural Seagrass entwined with plastic binding. Two Jute handles. Maximum weight held: 12kg/26lbs
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number OLLI06666234