A vibrant kaleidoscope of colors creates a glorious reminder to look on the bright side of life towards the hope and happiness that each day may hold! Our Musee Bath Original “Rainbow Connection” will brighten your day and bring a smile to your face!
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Shea Nut Oil, Aloe Vera, Fragrance Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, and Coloreze
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy!
- Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know