Palm Paradise Sustainable LS Surf Suit
- or 4 interest-free payments
It’s surf, sleep, and repeat all vacation with our summery Palm Paradise Long Sleeve Surf Suit! The palm-tree haven fabric features UPF 50+ for day-long sun protection as you chill on the beach with the gang. As part of our sustainable journey, we’re on a mission to reduce our impact on the environment. Snapper Rock is proud to use REPREVE made from recycled nylon fiber waste in this surfsuit, along with home compostable packaging and swing tags made from recycled paper.
About Snapper Rock: Founded in 2003, award winning Snapper Rock UPF50+ Swimwear is the first fashion forward, quality swim and beachwear company for children and their parents to ensure maximum sun protection. Their UPF50+ swimwear blocks 98% of harmful UVA/UVB rays and is chemical free. 'Snapper Rock’ comes from a legendary swimming, surfing and fishing spot in the Bay of Islands, in New Zealand. Founder and CEO, Liz Eglinton, lives in Auckland, New Zealand and grew up looking out onto the island of Snapper Rock. At Snapper Rock, they believe everyone has their very own ’Snapper Rock’ somewhere in the world!
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine wash in cold water, Use mild detergent, Do not wring, soak or bleach, Do not tumble dry, Drip dry in shade, Do not leave rolled up wet, Rinse after use
- 80% Repreve Polyamide 20% Elastane
- Country of Origin: China
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number SNAP25241940