An organic solution to safely hydrate dry, cracked, sore skin for better breast feeding. No need to rinse off prior to breastfeeding. Organic coca butter is the perfect way to soothe dry, sensitive skin. It locks in moisture and adds a protective layer of hydration to your skin. Great as an extra sealent while breast pumping too!
About Erbaviva: Co-founder and CEO Robin Brown has been personally involved in the ideas and formulation of every Erbaviva product since the debut of the baby collection in 1996. Everything is made sustainably in our solar powered facility is Los Angeles and 75% of our products are Certified USDA Organic. Erbaviva sources the highest quality organic ingredients from all over the world, with the utmost levels of therapeutic efficacy in mind. We work closely with farmers and distillers we trust, who practice certified organic farming methods that are in harmony with nature, protect soil, conserve water and safeguard wildlife.
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number ERBA01223390
- Key ingredients & Benefits
- Organic Cocoa Butter: Moisturizes and is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals known to fight free radicals and protect the skin.
- Organic Calendula CO2 Extract: Calms irritated skin.
- Organic Chamonile CO2 Extract: Calms and relieves skin irritations.
- Full list of ingredients
- *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *beeswax, *theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *calendula officinalis flower extract , *camomillia recutita (matricaria) flower extract.
- *Indicates organic ingredient
- How to use
- Apply to nipple area after each feeding or as often as needed to soothe sore nipples. start use during the third trimester to prepare for breastfeeding.
- Good to know