- This classic navy gingham pajama set is accented with white piping and finished with pearl buttons. The superior cotton fabric was brushed for added softness, making these pajamas feel super luxurious. The gingham pattern was yarn-dyed instead of printed, which will prevent fade and keep them looking gorgeous forever. Bonne nuit, ma petite plume.
Monogram will be on pocket unless customer requests a chest monogram.
About Petite Plume: Sophisticated comfortable sleepwear for children, Petite Plume pajamas and nightgowns are crafted from the most exquisite cotton and the finest attention to detail, from the engraved buttons to the tuckpointing and the yarn-dyed fabric, which then gets brushed for softness. A celeb favorite, Petite Plume has been worn by everyone from GP (Gwenyth Paltrow) to PG (Prince George), making it the perfect monogrammable gift for any child you love. The New York Times even called them an "elevated take on a classic button-down pajama set," we're equally impressed by Petite Plume's origin story: Founder Emily Hikade launched the brand while undercover as a CIA case officer. Their adult sleepwear is made from 100% cotton, while Petite Plume's pajamas, nightgowns, and robes for kids are made with the finest quality cotton and blended with just enough inherently flame-retardant fiber to allow our sleepwear to pass strict CPSC regulations without the use of harmful chemicals. The fabric is preshrunk and yarn-dyed to prevent fading, then brushed for added softness.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- 65% cotton/35% modacrylic
- Country of Origin: China
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number MS8158