Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Now picture yourself taking a bath with a wonderful bath balm from Musee. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is a dreamy and heavenly balm with a little bling at the end. Rough cut diamond inside.
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Natural Almond Oil: Can reduce irritation of dry skin by the absorbtion of water due to water loss. Almond Oil is also antibacterial and full of Vitamin A
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Almond oil, grapefruit, geranium and chamomile essential oils, fragrance oil.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy!
- Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know