Drift into a self-care reverie as your lips are softly enveloped in our rejuvenating Lip Mask. Allow nourishing ingredients like sea buckthorn and evening primrose to help restore and soothe your lips, while a fresh yet light sweet citrus scent enlivens your senses. A lip treatment that is both luxurious and indispensable.
About Henné Organics: Henné Organics combines Scandinavian design with the purest certified organic ingredients to create truly ecoluxe lip care and hand care essentials. “Henne”, which means “her” in Swedish, is a dedication to the modern woman while also paying homage to the brand’s Swedish roots. A new era of luxury beauty has arrived.
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number HENN06739286
- Key ingredients & Benefits
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: The high levels of essential fatty acids help replenish moisture and nourish the lips. Sea buckthorn also contains lots of Vitamin A and Vitamin C, which help soften the lips, giving you a smooth and supple pout.
- Evening Primrose Oil: These vibrant yellow wildflowers can be found in North America and parts of Europe and Asia. High levels of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) in evening primrose oil helps smooth lines and helps with inflammation and redness. Evening primrose oil can also help lighten hyperpigmentation on the lips.
- Full list of ingredients
- Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Organic Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Organic Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Organic Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Organic Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Organic Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil. 96% organic, 100% non-GMO
- How to use
- Apply a thick layer of the lip mask onto your lips. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes (or even longer). When you're ready to remove the mask, gently wipe it off the lips with a tissue.
- Good to know