An everyday stroller made for active families that care about responsible manufacturing. It’s the only stroller you’ll need from birth through toddlerhood and unmatched in versatility. Its air-filled tires and all wheel suspension give you the smoothest push and most comfortable ride no matter where you explore. Take the road less traveled. Features: Built for all-terrain. Infant-ready with no attachments. Lightweight, compact frame. PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs). Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET* & OEKO-TEX certified (*black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water per stroller). 25% of plastic components sourced from ocean plastics.
About Bumbleride: Eco-friendly strollers and accessories made for you to get out and do what you love! Shop with the planet in mind, choose Bumbleride.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable)
- Fabric made from 100% recycled PET, aluminium frame, 25% of plastic components sourced from ocean plastics, PFC-free durable water repellent
- Assembly Required: Assembly Required
- Country of Origin: Taiwan