Natalist’s FDA-cleared, fertility-friendly personal lubricant is formulated to simulate the natural environment where human sperm thrivefertile cervical mucus. Unlike other lubricants, it will not harm or slow down sperm. Its clean, frictionless consistency guarantees baby-making will be pleasurable for all. Single-use packets (5 mL each) for home or travel, Water-based, viscosity-balanced, pH-balanced, and isotonic to protect the little guys, Made without parabens.
About Natalist: Natalist makes beautiful, evidence-backed fertility and pregnancy essentials with a net-zero plastic footprint. Their team of moms has been there and is making the journey better for others.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Contains 20 satchets
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Water: Not only does water-based mean our personal lubricant feels natural, but it also doesn't stain and cleans up easily.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Xantham Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Lactic Acid
- How to Use
- Personal lubricant for penile and/or vaginal application. Compatible with sperm, oocytes, and embryos, and recommended for use while trying to conceive.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Gentle Non-Toxic
- Free of Synthetic Dyes or Fragrance
- Free of Endocrine Disruptors
- Gynecologist Tested
- Free of Parabens & Phthalates