Let the warmth of a relaxing bath soak your worries away and wash away the cares from the day! Bath Balm Surprise: Smiley face bouncy ball inside. Bubbly Bath Soak Surprise: Squishy smiley face ball inside.
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores.
- Apricot Oil: Maintains softness and radiates skin tone
- Full List of Ingredients
- Don't Worry Be Happy Soak: Epsom and Pacific Sea Salts, Coconut Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Soap Paper Confetti, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Yellow 6
- Don't Worry Be Happy Bath Balm: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Apricot oil, lemon and sweet orange essential oil, fragrance oil and Coloreze.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy!
- Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Recyclable Packaging