Dance and jive and have the time of your life soaking in a fragrant bath with our Musee Originals "Dancing Queen" Bath Balm. As the bath balm dissolves, nestled inside is a disco ball suited perfectly for a dancing queen! Mini Disco Ball
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Coconut Milk Bath: Nourishes the skin by fighting off dry skin and reducing inflammation.
- Almond Oil: Can reduce irritation of dry skin by the absorbtion of water due to water loss. Almond Oil is also antibacterial and full of Vitamin A
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Coconut Milk Bath, Fragrance Oil, Almond Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Coloreze, and Glitter.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy!
- Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Recyclable Packaging