Chocolate Sustainable SS Rash Top
- or 4 interest-free payments
Enjoy an ice cream sundae in the shade while wearing our Chocolate Sustainable Short Sleeve Rash Top. Solid-color boys rash guards are a summer essential, with this UPF 50+ top offering day-long protection at the beach, by the pool...everywhere you go! As part of our sustainable journey, we’re on a mission to reduce our impact on the environment. Snapper Rock is proud to use REPREVE made from recycled nylon fiber waste in this rash guard, along with home compostable packaging and swing tags made from recycled paper.
About Snapper Rock: Founded in 2003, award winning Snapper Rock UPF50+ Swimwear is the first fashion forward, quality swim and beachwear company for children and their parents to ensure maximum sun protection. Their UPF50+ swimwear blocks 98% of harmful UVA/UVB rays and is chemical free. 'Snapper Rock’ comes from a legendary swimming, surfing and fishing spot in the Bay of Islands, in New Zealand. Founder and CEO, Liz Eglinton, lives in Auckland, New Zealand and grew up looking out onto the island of Snapper Rock. At Snapper Rock, they believe everyone has their very own ’Snapper Rock’ somewhere in the world!
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine wash in cold water, Use mild detergent, Do not wring, soak or bleach, Do not tumble dry, Drip dry in shade, Do not leave rolled up wet, Rinse after use
- 80% Repreve Polyamide 20% Elastane
- Country of Origin: China
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number SNAP25241237