handcrafted with pure milk, honey and nutrient-rich oils, erbaviva baby soap is completely natural and exceptionally mild. specially formulated with olive and essential lavender oil to create a creamy, rich hydrating lather that is non-drying even to the most delicate skin.
About Erbaviva: Co-founder and CEO Robin Brown has been personally involved in the ideas and formulation of every Erbaviva product since the debut of the baby collection in 1996. Everything is made sustainably in our solar powered facility is Los Angeles and 75% of our products are Certified USDA Organic. Erbaviva sources the highest quality organic ingredients from all over the world, with the utmost levels of therapeutic efficacy in mind. We work closely with farmers and distillers we trust, who practice certified organic farming methods that are in harmony with nature, protect soil, conserve water and safeguard wildlife.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Organic lavender essential oil: calms the mind and nurtures the skin. in ancient egypt and ancient rome, lavender was used for bathing, scenting the home, and treating ailments. aromatic effects encourage a sense of calm.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, aqua, sodium hydroxide, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, cream, mel (honey), **linalool
- *Indicates certified organic ingredient.
- **denotes component of certified organic ingredient.
- How to Use
- Lather with warm water and rinse after cleansing skin.
- The softest soap to nourish baby for all skin-types
- Good to Know