A refreshingly scented and hydrating balm specially formulated to help manage a mama-to-be's morning sickness.
About Erbaviva: Co-founder and CEO Robin Brown has been personally involved in the ideas and formulation of every Erbaviva product since the debut of the baby collection in 1996. Everything is made sustainably in our solar powered facility is Los Angeles and 75% of our products are Certified USDA Organic. Erbaviva sources the highest quality organic ingredients from all over the world, with the utmost levels of therapeutic efficacy in mind. We work closely with farmers and distillers we trust, who practice certified organic farming methods that are in harmony with nature, protect soil, conserve water and safeguard wildlife.
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number ERBA01223391
- Key ingredients & Benefits
- Organic cocoa butter: moisturizes and is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals know to fight free radicals and protect the skin.
- Organic ginger root oil: known to provide relief from upset stomach, nausea and vomiting.
- Organic lavender oil: it's aromatic effects are know to calm an upset stomach as well as promote relaxation.
- Full list of ingredients
- *beeswax, *persea gratissima (avocado) oil, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, *citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, *rosa canina fruit oil (rosehip), *zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, *citrus aurantium (petitgrain) leaf oil, *vetiveria zizanoides root oil (vetiver), *santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil, *melissa officinalis leaf oil
- *Indicates organic ingredient
- How to use
- Apply to lips when feeling nauseous
- Good to know