Maya Angelou was a civil rights activist, world-renowned poet and award-winning author known for her acclaimed 1969 memoir, “I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings”, and her numerous poetry and essay collections. At age eight, Maya experienced a traumatic event and she stopped speaking for five years. During her silence, Maya rediscovered her voice through reading books, and went on to become one of the world’s most influential writers and speakers of all time. Magnet inside.
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Almond Oil: Can reduce irritation of dry skin by the absorbtion of water due to water loss. Almond Oil is also antibacterial and full of Vitamin A
- Natural Almond Oil: Can reduce irritation of dry skin by the absorbtion of water due to water loss. Almond Oil is also antibacterial and full of Vitamin A.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Natural Almond Oil, Blood Orange Essential Oil, Fragrance oil, and Coloreze.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy!
- Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Recyclable Packaging