A kid-friendly reusable face mask made of natural, safe, and soft GOTS certified organic cotton on the inside, and breathable cotton on the outside. It features adjustable and elastic ear loops to suit kids from 4-11 years.
- For every mask purchased the proceeds will be donated to St.Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- 100% natural fabrics, Non toxic and free of synthetic chemicals.
- Reusable, washable.
- Wash before use.
- Measurements of face covering area: 7"W x 4.5"H.
- Masks should fit snugly across your child’s face covering nose and mouth stretched over her/his chin.
*FINAL SALE ON ALL MASKS-NO RETURNS*
- Not intended for children under 2. Toddlers should be supervised at all times wearing this mask.
- This is not medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19.
- This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration or infection prevention or reduction and is not intended for use in a medical setting. We recommend you practice the safety guidelines as mandated by the CDC and your healthcare professionals.
About Port 213: Playful yet dignified, Port 213 is a trendy LA clothing brand designed and created for kids. Since 2016, the brand has designed and curated timelessly cool basics and unique streetwear with positive messages to inspire kids and tweens around the world.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Hand or wash machine cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Country of Origin: South Korea