We love this set because it has products that the whole family can enjoy! While each formula was developed for eczema-prone and sensitive skin, they work wonders for everyone. Noodle & Boo’s signature fragrance, Crème Douce, will remind you of just how sweet a little one can smell. Bouncing Baby Bubbles is sulfate-free and formulated to minimize risk of allergic reactions. All hair types benefit from Extra Gentle Shampoo which leaves hair delightfully smooth and shiny. Packed with vitamins, Soothing Body Wash rebalances skin’s pH and gently cleans the most sensitive skin. Super Soft Lotion is light and silky, and goes on effortlessly leaving skin oh-so-soft. Let healthy skin begin!
About Noodle & Boo: Noodle & Boo was founded by a mama whose babies had extremely sensitive skin and eczema. Working with chemists who specialize in natural and holistic skin care, each exclusive formula is developed to nourish, replenish and protect especially delicate, eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Since ingredient selection is key in developing safe and effective products, only mild, biocompatible, plant-based and natural ingredients are considered. Made in the USA, products are manufactured in FDA-approved, pharmaceutical environments to ensure product quality and integrity. Every formula is hypoallergenic and clinically-tested to minimize the risk of allergic reaction, as well as dermatologist-tested to verify optimality for skin sensitivities. Cruelty-free; no animal testing … ever. Founded with a strong commitment to help children in need, Noodle & Boo donates a significant percentage of its profit, every month, to St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Keep a Child Alive, Compassion and Save the Children.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Extra Gentle Shampoo Ingredients: water (aqua), peg-80 sorbitan laurate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, peg-150 distearate, glycol stearate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), panthenol (provitamin b5), hydrolyzed casein (milk protein), phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-11, citric acid, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium dehydroacetate, fragrance (parfum)
- Soothing Body Wash Ingredients: water (aqua), peg-80 sorbitan laurate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, methyl gluceth-20, peg-150 distearate, allantoin, panthenol (provitamin b5), sodium dehydroacetate, hydrolyzed casein (milk protein), phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), citric acid, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance (parfum)
- Super Soft Lotion Ingredients: water (aqua), isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, tocopherol (vitamin e), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, hydrolyzed casein (milk protein), phenoxyethanol, sodium cocoyl isethionate, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), ascorbyl palmitate, peg-8, sodium dehydroacetate, fragrance (parfum)
- Bouncing Baby Bubbles Ingredients: water (aqua), cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, decyl glucoside, peg-150 distearate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, glycerin, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, hydrolyzed casein (milk protein), sodium dehydroacetate, fragrance (parfum)
- How to Use
- Extra Gentle Shampoo Directions: Pour shampoo into your hand. Rub both hands together until well coated with product. Gently massage shampoo into hair and scalp. Carefully rinse.
- Soothing Body Wash Directions: Pour body wash into your hand or on a washcloth. Carefully apply to baby's skin and rinse well. Follow with our Super Soft Lotion.
- Super Soft Lotion Directions: Pour lotion into your hand. Rub both hands together to warm lotion. Gently apply lotion to face and body.
- Bouncing Baby Bubbles: Pour bubble bath directly under running water (0.5 oz - 1 oz). Swirl water with your hand to help bubbling process. Rinse baby's skin with clear water after bathing. For especially supple skin, follow with our Super Soft Lotion.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Gentle Non-Toxic
- Free of Parabens & Phthalates
- Allergy & Dermatologist Tested
- Recyclable Packaging