Babywear with a purpose! Bonsie is the first and only babywear created for ease of skin-to-skin contact between you and your baby. The Bonsie footed onesie is designed with 2 velcro flaps to allow for easy skin-to-skin bonding. Two double-layered flaps are fastened together with velcro. Once the two flaps are open, the baby's chest and belly are fully exposed for skin-to-skin connection. The elastic waistband allows for the easiest dressing and diaper changes imaginable.
Research supports the health and emotional benefits of skin-to-skin time for babies and caregivers. The design makes skin-to-skin time easy anytime and anyplace. skin-to-skin is the simple and important practice of holding your newborn baby with their bare chest and tummy against your own. Full coverage footed onesie designed with the hook; loop closure for ease of skin-to-skin contact. What Are the Benefits of Skin to Skin? Oh, So Many!
- Initiates Breastfeeding
- Builds Mom's Milk Supply
- Regulates Baby's Body Temperature and Heart Rate
- Boosts Baby's Brain Function and Development
- Releases the "Feel Good" Hormone, Oxytocin
- Helps Baby Cry Less
- Elastic waist allows snap-free diaper changes
- Wear Snug Fitting
- Soft and breathable material made from 67% rayon from bamboo, 29% cotton and 4% spandex (Exclusive of Trims)
- Newborn (6-9.5 lbs, up to 21.5")
- 0-3 Month (9-12.5 lbs, up to 21.5"- 24")
- 3-6 Month (12.5-16 lbs, 24"-26") - *does not have fold over mitten
- 6-9 Month - (12.5-16 lbs, 24" - 26") - *does not have fold over mitten and designed with a built-in tie for those extra wiggly babies on the move
- Secure hook and loop fasteners before washing.
- Machine wash cold, line dry or dryer on low heat.
About Bonsie Baby: Our goal is to make skin to skin time easy and attainable anywhere and anytime your baby needs you close. When you connect with your little one, you teach them how to connect with others. Skin to skin time is the first step in developing a loving, empathetic and lifelong bond. Bonsie is designed by a mom and therapist to help make this important first step a little easier!