Women's Hand Embroidered Rainbow Hearts Cardigan
- or 4 interest-free payments
Finest Organic & Fine baby Alpaca wool cardigan. Hand-embroidered felted designs. Chunky & relaxed fit with ribbed knitting with slightly dropped shoulders. Skin friendly. made-to-order Designed and Hand-Embroidered in Greece. Knitted in Spain. Composition: Premium 70% Italian ECO wool, 30% Italian Fine baby Alpaca wool. Colour: Vanilla White * Against animal mistreatment. * Our italian wool is Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
About nonna lietta: nonna lietta is a Greek independent knitwear brand based in Athens, Greece with a deep focus on sustainability, honest-timeless organic quality and a creative eye for visual photography. Their productions are held between Greece and Spain supporting only family-run knitwear factories. When someone sees their pieces, nonna lietta wants to remind them of their childhood and the knits that their nonnas (grandmas) were knitting them.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- We strongly recommend you to hand wash your nonnalietta woolen knits using a neutral detergent or a very soft eco soap that is gentle on cotton and wool yarns. If nevertheless you choose to use the washing machine we advise you to only wash in cold water at 0 °C (32 °F) only, in a wool or delicate programme without bleach using a soft & gentle wool detergent. After washing remove the excess water as much as possible and always lay flat to dry. Natural woollen knits are like natural organisms so to lay flat your nonna knits to ”clean” in the open air is one of the best things you can do for a quick clean up.
- Premium 70% Italian ECO wool, 30% Italian Fine baby Alpaca wool. Embroidery using merino wool
- Country of Origin: Greece
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number NONN06821981