Be inspired by our Women of Change gift set! In collaboration with the official Frida Kahlo, Amelia Earhart, and Maya Angelou organizations, our Women of Change Bath Balms inspires young minds with the stories of remarkable women. Includes individually and beautifully packaged Frida Kahlo, Amelia Earhart, Maya Angelou bath balms. Each bath balm has a magnet inside!
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Natural Almond Oil: Can reduce irritation of dry skin by the absorbtion of water due to water loss. Almond Oil is also antibacterial and full of Vitamin A
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Maya Angelou:Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Natural Almond Oil, Blood Orange Essential Oil, Fragrance oil, and Coloreze.Surprise Magnet inside.
- Amelia Earhart: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Natural Jojoba Oil, Jasmine Essential Oil, Fragrance oil, and Coloreze. Surprise Magnet inside.
- Frida Kahlo: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Natural Grapeseed Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Fragrance oil, and Coloreze. Surprise Magnet inside.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy!
- Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Recyclable Packaging