This gentle, nourishing hand lotion is packed with natural ingredients to help maintain the skin's natural elasticity and nourish dry, chapped areas. It is mild enough for babies and sensitive skin.
About Paloroma: Paloroma is a clean skincare brand for babies and kids. Our fragrance-free products were born out of a quest to find something for little ones that we could trust and relate to. We believe skincare should be beautiful on the inside and out. All of our products are free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, dyes, petrolatum, and fragrances.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Aloe and Shea Butter: Help maintain the skin's natural elasticity and nourish dry, chapped areas.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauryl Laurate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Carrageenan, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid.
- How to Use
- Massage into clean hands until absorbed.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Gentle Non-Toxic
- Free of Endocrine Disruptors
- Free of Synthetic Dyes or Fragrance
- Free of Parabens & Phthalates
- Recyclable Packaging