This fragrance- and steroid-free, over-the-counter (OTC) product helps soothe “the itch.” Developed for eczema and diaper rash, as well as cracked, ultra-dry, and chapped skin. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association.
About Noodle & Boo: Noodle & Boo was founded by a mama whose babies had extremely sensitive skin and eczema. Working with chemists who specialize in natural and holistic skin care, each exclusive formula is developed to nourish, replenish and protect especially delicate, eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Founded with a strong commitment to help children in need, Noodle & Boo donates a significant percentage of its profit, every month, to St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Keep a Child Alive, Compassion and Save the Children.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Zinc Oxide: Helps protect and enhance the natural healing process. Creates a moisture repellent barrier between the skin and sources of irritation.
- Bisabolol and Allantoin: Help to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Zinc oxide 2%, petrolatum, mineral oil, glycerin, ozokerite, hydrogenated castor oil, acetylated lanolin, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, bisabolol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (provitamin b5), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopherol (vitamin E).
- How to Use
- For diaper rash and bottom care, apply a thick layer of ointment on clean, dry skin at every diaper change. For ultra dry skin, apply ointment as needed until skin is soft and supple. Three day treatment for cradle cap, apply a thick layer of ointment on clean, dry scalp and cover with an all-cotton cap. Reapply twice daily covering with cap after each application. Do not wash hair until the fourth day. After shampooing, gently comb out dry skin. For eczema, apply a thick layer to clean, damp skin. Reapply as needed.
- CAUTION: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Good to Know