Vivaiodays offers only the most safe, pure, and effective organic products. Each product is inspired by a proven, centuries old remedy, recently rediscovered and crafted with the best quality ingredients. They are also cruelty-free, dermatologist-tested, approved for sensitive skin, COSMOS-ORGANIC certified, and free of gluten and synthetic fragrances. All bottles and tubes are made of 100% recyclable sugarcane. Each item sold happily funds School Days to help provide education for students across in the world.
About Vivaiodays: Italian for "Nursery," Vivaio means a place where children learn as they grow. The founders of Vivaiodays, Elina and Marios, are committed to funding education for children through their company that gives parents access to natural and safe skincare for babies. First inspired by turmeric paste used as sunscreen in Borneo, Vivaiodays has evolved into a line of superior baby care products that rediscovers centuries-old healing remedies with the help of organic science.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Tumeric Root Extract: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, that protects from long-term damage caused by UV radiation.
- Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil: It helps naturally strengthen skin immunity. It is a moisturizing antioxidant. It protects the skin from adverse conditions and reserves skin's vitality.
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide: It is a super-safe and effective physical blocker. Reef Safe.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil*, Zinc Oxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Parfum**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*.100% Natural, 59.14% Organic.
- * Indicates from Organic Farming.**Allergens Free 100% Natural Fragrance
- How to Use
- Apply liberally & evenly 15 min prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply after 40 min of swimming or sweating & immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours.
- Good to Know