Tuba Gliding Ottoman, Grey Eco-Performance Fabric
- or 4 interest-free payments
- Kick up your heels and relax with the Tuba Gliding Ottoman. Perfectly paired with the plush Tuba Extra Wide Swivel Glider, this ottoman swivels a smooth 360-degrees and glides back and forth on a sleek, stainless steel base. It's a more sustainable choice, upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made from recycled materials.
- SMOOTH GLIDING BASE: The brushed stainless steel base allows you to gently glide back and forth matching the motion of your babyletto Tuba Glider
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Tuba has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 10 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart technology + REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Don't worry about forgetting to take your shoes off! Our eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
About Babyletto: Playful modern design meets safe renewable materials in Babyletto’s line of stylish furniture. Established in 2010, this brand creates nursery pieces with mid-century appeal.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Performance eco-weave fabric: 67% polyester and 33% recycled fibers. Polyester fill and metal gliding base.
- Country of Origin: China
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number MILL06643889