Whether you want a stylish statement piece for your nursery or comfy, practical seating for the home, the Toco Swivel Glider and Ottoman set has you covered! It's the smart choice with a modern wingback design, smooth gliding, 360-degree swivel motion, and an included ottoman. It's a stylish but also more sustainable choice, upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled fibers.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Toco has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- CONTEMPORARY GLIDER WITH OTTOMAN: Put your feet up, rest and relax in the Toco wingback style glider with an included stationary ottoman that's constructed and upholstered by hand in soft and durable eco-performance fabric.
- SWIVELS AND GLIDES: Effortlessly swivels a full 360 degrees and glides back and forth to help lull babe to sleep. The included removable lumbar pillow provides additional back support.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 50 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! This is why our eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
About Babyletto: Playful modern design meets safe renewable materials in Babyletto’s line of stylish furniture. Established in 2010, this brand creates nursery pieces with mid-century appeal.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Performance Eco-Weave Fabric: 67% polyester, 33% REPREVE® polyester (recycled fiber made from post-consumer plastic bottles). Polyester fill and metal gliding base.
- Assembly Required: Assembly Required
- Country of Origin: China