Tackle bacteria naturally with our rich, gel sanitizer. The Guardian safely kills 99% of common germs and uses aloe leaf to replenish moisture ensuring soothing, non-stick protection for the whole family.
About Gryph & IvyRose: Gryph & IvyRose is a lifestyle and wellness brand created by three parents dedicated to enriching the lives of growing children. Through the use of exotic and effective herbs, the brand offers a diverse line of pure, functional products, while creating resources and giving back to families.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Aloe Leaf: Known for it's healing and moisturizing properties like soothing
- Green Tea Extract: Commonly known and used as a natural bacteria killer.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Ethyl Alcohol (65%), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aminomethyl Propanol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
- How to Use
- Put enough product on palms to cover hands then rub hands together thoroughly until dry.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Antibacterial Properties
- Free of Synthetic Dyes or Fragrance