Wash with Water is helping family's clean-up both with amazing cruelty-free, plant-based products plus they made a commitment to be Climate Neutral and give back through 1% For the Planet.
About Wash With Water: Wash with Water is all about helping families raise washies (everyday environmentalists) and since 2012, they have been creating BETTER PRODUCTS for a BETTER TOMORROW including vegan, cruelty free, plant-based baby and mama care. Founded by mother, Stephanie Pascarella, Wash with Water works hard at leaving a thoughtful footprint for the next generation, is a proud contributor to 1% for the Planet and uses responsible sourcing, recycling, and sustainable packaging. Welcome to wellness you can trust for baby and beyond.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Aroma, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aroma, Cetearyl Glucoside, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
- How to Use
- Thoroughly massage butter to cleansed face, neck, and body. Depending on your skin's moisture needs, apply a generous amount if needed for extra TLC (pay extra attention to drier areas like elbows, knees, and feet).
- Good to Know
- Fast Absorbing
- Free of Parabens & Phthalates
- Free of Synthetic Dyes or Fragrance
- Free of Endocrine Disruptors
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Recyclable Packaging