Stretch Mark Relief Trio
Out of Stock
- or 4 interest-free payments
Our indulgent and Stretch Mark Relief trio helps to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks as well as provide relief from dryness and itchiness. Each product is formulated with non-toxic ingredients that work at the cellular level to hydrate, build elasticity and stimulate skin regeneration and repair.
About Matrescence Skin: Just For You Mama, Matrescence is the first clean skincare line developed especially for motherhood. Enjoy worry-free skincare before, during and after pregnancy! Made to keep you hydrated, glowing and safely stunning at every stage of the journey.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Free from parabens, animal derived ingredients, phthalates, colorants, perfumes, GMOs, sodium lauryl sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals.
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number MATR02279023
- Key ingredients & Benefits
- Gotu Kola: Found in Restorative Butter.Clinically shown to improve the appearance of stretch marks and prized for its ability to speed up skin healing.
- Macadamia Seed Oil: Found in Refining Scrub. A rich source of squalene and contains the highest amount of palmitoleic acid of all the plant oils. Similar to the natural sebum present in the skin it provides exceptional hydration and elasticity.Pomegrante Seed Oil, Found in Hydrating Oil. The only known botanical source of punicic acid, a rare omega-5 fatty acid and one of the most powerful antioxidants known to modern science
- Full list of ingredients
- Stetch Mark Relif Scrub: Cane Sugar, *Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, *Arctium Lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, *Ruscus Aculeatus (Butchers Broom) Extract, Eleutherococcus Senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aqua (Purified Water), Daucus Carota (Carrot Tissue) Oil, Chondrus Crispus *Irish Sea Moss) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Silica, Coffee, Cocoa
- Stretch Mark Relif Hydrating Oil:Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, *Purnus Armaniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Purnus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Bark ( Sea Buckthorn) Oil, *Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia ( Lavender) Flower Oil
- Stretch Mark Relif Butter:Aqua, Persea Grattissima (Avocado) Oil, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetyl Palmitate, *Beeswax, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cocao (Cocoa) Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, *Betula Alba (Birch) Bark, *Echinacea Purpurea (Purple Coneflower) Extract, *Chondrus Crispus (Irish Sea Moss) Powder Extract, Soy Lecithin, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Peel Extract, *Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, *Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher's Broom) Extract, *Hypericum Perforatum Leaf (St. John's Wort) Extract, Glyceryl Undecylenate and Glyceryl Caprylate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Bark (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, *Arctium Majus (Burdock Root) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil.
- *Indicates Organic Ingredient
- How to use
- Stetch Mark Relif Scrub: Massage a generous amount onto skin in a circular motion with light pressure until sugar dissolves. Allow the oils to soothe and pamper. Rinse and pat dry.
- Stretch Mark Relif Hydrating Oil:Add a few drops to palm and massage in a circular motion on skin. Apply from the beginning of the second trimester on areas that are prone to stretch marks including belly, breasts, lower back, hips, buttocks and thighs.
- Stretch Mark Relif Butter: Add a generous amount to palm and massage in a circular motion on skin. Apply from the beginning of the second trimester on areas that are prone to stretch marks including belly, breasts, lower back, hips, buttocks and thighs.