During pregnancy, your body needs extra tender care, so you can feel well and enjoy what nature is doing. Stretch Mark Massage Oil uses ingredients to nurture your skin throughout your pregnancy. Sweet almond oil, vitamin E rich wheat germ oil and extract of arnica are used to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. The precious, soothing oils of rose, neroli, myrrh and frankincense unfold a complex perfume. It’s a pure formula in harmony with your body through a wondrous time.
About Weleda: For 100 years, Weleda has been creating plant-crafted products for baby’s delicate skin. Using the best ingredients from nature, Weleda products use the gentlest botanical extract to nourish and care for developing skin. Discover how our products can help nurture your little one from day one.
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number WELE06615295
- Key ingredients & Benefits
- Sweet Almond Oil: A fine, light skin-friendly oil that is ideal for sensitive, dry skin. High in unsaturated fatty oils, such as linolenic acid.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: An easily absorbed oil that is similar to the protective layer of skin- making it a very caring ingredient for all skin types.
- Full list of ingredients
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*. *from natural essential oils.
- How to use
- Massage in two to three times daily, from the beginning of pregnancy up to the end of the breastfeeding period, using light, circular movements, over tummy, thighs, bottom and breasts.
- Good to know
- Gentle Non-Toxic
- Free of Synthetic Dyes or Fragrance
- Recyclable Packaging
- Free of Parabens & Phthalates