With nutrient rich organic essential oils including rose, sandalwood and sunflower, Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil keeps mother's stressed skin soft, soothed and hydrated. Carrot seed oil boosts elasticity allowing skin to stretch smoothly, while rosemary, rosehip and vitamin E aid as anti-inflammatory skin rejuvenators. Delightfully aromatic. For greatest benefit, massage oil on belly, breasts, thighs and hips at nighttime; supplement with Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream in the mornings.
About Erbaviva: Co-founder and CEO Robin Brown has been personally involved in the ideas and formulation of every Erbaviva product since the debut of the baby collection in 1996. Everything is made sustainably in our solar powered facility is Los Angeles and 75% of our products are Certified USDA Organic. Erbaviva sources the highest quality organic ingredients from all over the world, with the utmost levels of therapeutic efficacy in mind. We work closely with farmers and distillers we trust, who practice certified organic farming methods that are in harmony with nature, protect soil, conserve water and safeguard wildlife.
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number ERBA01223387
- Key ingredients & Benefits
- Organic carrot seed oil: this earthy essential oil is rich in antioxidants to keep skin refreshed and youthful. it is known for its egenerative properties it is ability to boost elasticity, allowing skin to stretch during the stages of pregnancy.
- Organic almond oil: abundant in essential minerals and vitamins, is known to rejuvenate skin and helps reduce the appearance of scars. safe for even the most delicate, sensitive skin. absorbs quickly and easily leaving skin soft and silky.
- Organic lavender essential oil: calms the mind and nurtures the skin. in ancient egypt and ancient rome lavender was used for bathing, scenting the home and treating ailments. aromatic effects encourage a sense of calm.
- Full list of ingredients
- *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, *triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, *rosa canina fruit oil, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, *santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil , *daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, *pelargonium graveolens oil, *rosa damascena flower oil.
- *Indicates organic ingredient
- How to use
- Use during the 1st trimester before the skin begins to stretch. apply liberal amounts of the oil to breasts, belly, hips, and buttocks twice per day. massage in a circular motion to encourage maximum absorption.
- For best results, use with erbaviva stretch mark cream or belly butter.
- Recommended to use cream during the day and belly butter or stretch mark oil at night.
- Good to know