Introducing solids? Ahimsa’s Starting Solids Set is perfect for babies' first foods whether you plan to spoon feed or follow baby-led weaning. The trainer cup with a rolled edge allows infants and toddlers to practice skills early without big spills or broken dishes - plus its stainless steel so unlike plastic - harmful chemicals won't leach into your baby's food and the set is built to last a lifetime. Free of BPA (and all bisphenols), PVC, Phthalates, Melamine & Lead. No peeling or breaking. Dishwasher safe. For ages: 6 months+
- Bowl: 3.9 (w) x 3.9 (l) x 1.6 (d) inches
- 8 oz. Trainer Cup: 2.4 (w) x 2.6 (h) inches
- 4 oz. Starter Spoon: 0.9 (w) x 4.5 (h) inches.
- Each product's colors are unique due to our non-toxic process.
About Ahimsa: Pediatrician-mom designed dishes, created in response to the American Academy of Pediatrics warning about the danger of plastic for kids. Safer, made to last, dishwasher safe.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Hand wash recommended. Dishwasher safe.
- Stainless steel. Free of BPA (and all bisphenols), Plastic, PVC, Phthalates, Melamine & Lead. Food-safe, grade 304 18/8 stainless steel.
- Country of Origin: India