Enjoy beautiful pastel waters of a tangerine and lemon essential oil filled bath. Find joy and inspiration with the newness of spring as you relax in a bath that will leave your skin smelling deliciously sweet.
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Organic Calendula Essential Oil: Great for healing dry chapped ski. Creates an effective barrier in dry or cold weather
- Organic Shea Butter: Nourishing & Moisturizing on the skin. Known to reduce inflammation & acts as a protective barrier
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Olive Oil, Tangerine Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Fragrance Oil, Coloreze.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy! If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Gentle Non-Toxic
- Recyclable Packaging