Low suds formula soothes tender skin with allantoin leaving it soft and clean. Gently cleanses without stripping natural moisture. Soap-free wash rebalances skin's pH. Mild enough for daily use; can be used on newborns and babies with eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association.
About Noodle & Boo: Noodle & Boo was founded by a mama whose babies had extremely sensitive skin and eczema. Working with chemists who specialize in natural and holistic skin care, each exclusive formula is developed to nourish, replenish and protect especially delicate, eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Founded with a strong commitment to help children in need, Noodle & Boo donates a significant percentage of its profit, every month, to St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Keep a Child Alive, Compassion and Save the Children.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Provitamin B and Vitamin E: Both keep hair healthy and shiny.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Water (aqua/eau), peg-80 sorbitan laurate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, methyl gluceth-20, peg-150 distearate, allantoin, panthenol, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate citric acid, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin.
- How to Use
- Pump body wash into your hand or on a washcloth. Carefully apply to baby's skin and rinse well. Follow bath time with our Super Soft Lotion. Soothing Body Wash can also be poured directly into bath water to create a gentle and effective moisturizing bath.
- CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
- Good to Know