Like gooselings who imprint the first people they see, children do the same with their first experiencesand that’s exactly what they dream of at night time. Give your mini a sweet place to rest their head while their dreams come alive. Made from the superior softness of sateen-weave cotton and produced using the world’s fluffiest down. Soft, breathable and incredibly lightweight. Packaged in not one, but two printed, cotton canvas reusable bags. Discreetly placed zipper closure.
About Gooselings: Gooselings was founded out of a yearning for a sense of calm amongst the stressful, exciting (and occasionally overwhelming!) journey that is parenthood. Gooselings is more than an ordinary blanket—it’s a lifestyle. A community. A way of life. For your baby. For you, too. Inspired by hygge, a Scandinavian lifestyle meaning "creating an atmosphere full of things that make one content", Gooselings' products feel “like a hug”—light, soft, tender and lovely. And hugs do more than keep you cozy: they are scientifically proven to nurture, calm and emit happiness and a sense of security. That’s exactly what they hope to bring your baby.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Pillow Insert: When necessary, simply wash the duvet at hot temperature. Spin-dry and dry in the tumble dryer with wool dryer balls (or tennis balls work as well). Pillowcase: Wash inside out at warm temperature. Good Habits: Launder before first use. Treat stains in a timely manner with like colors. Don't tumble dry.
- Pillow Insert: down feathers, cambric cotton Pillowcase: sateen cotton
- Country of Origin: Cover: Portugal Insert: Denmark
- Made to Order: Made to Order