See Kai Run
Sam II Waterproof Boot, Berry
- or 4 interest-free payments
The newly designed Sam II WP boot is great for rough and slippery terrain. This lightweight, waterproof boot for girls will keep your little one’s feet secure and dry during all their outdoor adventures. Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane construction keeps water and debris out Heathered nylon textile and rubberized PU upper is ultra-lightweight, flexible and waterproof Mesh lining and removable mesh-lined sockliner is breathable and comfortable Deep lugged TPR rubber outsole built for maximum grip on wet and snowy terrain Hook and loop strap and faux elastic laces allow for secure fit and custom adjustability Rubber toe cap adds durability Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
About See Kai Run: Founded by a Seattle mom of two, See Kai Run is the premier provider of quality-crafted footwear designed to promote healthy foot development in children. The brand’s shoes are fun, fashionable and feature the finest in materials and craftsmanship. For the best in fit, #lookforthewagon.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Use a disinfectant wipe or a mixture of vinegar and water and gently rub with a soft cloth. Make sure not to saturate the lining and allow the boot to air dry. You can also stuff the boots with wads of newspaper or paper towels. Replace saturated paper as needed until the boots are dry. Do not use bar soap or detergents; many contain additives that can be harmful to waterproof membranes. Remove insoles and let them air-dry separately from the boots. Do not put WP/IN boots in a washing machine because it can damage them. Do not use a heat source to dry the shoes; high heat can weaken adhesives. Use a fan for quicker drying.
- 58.3% Textile; 41.7% Synthetic
- Country of Origin: China
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number SEE 24161122